The PatternAgents Workshop Series. If you have ideas for new workshops that you would like to see; or feedback on workshops you've attended, just use the comment section below.
Dates to be announced once we get the rooms & facilities booked.
Use the Workshop Link below to reserve a seat once booking is opened.
- ARM Cortex (XMC) Programming using Eclipse (DAVE)
- Introduction to Programmable Hardware 1
- Capacitance Sensing Hardware Design
- Introduction to MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface)
- Introduction to Digital Audio and Sampling
Audience:If you have wanted to learn more about using microprocessor systems, and programmable hardware in a easy-paced, hand's-on environment, then this is the workshop series for you. Applications include IoT devices, lighting, motor/motion control, sensor monitoring and more.
- Programmers who would like to learn more about hardware and debugging.
- Hackers who would like to learn new skills for quickly solving hardware problems.
- Students who want explore and learn about new hardware-based solutions.
- Professionals seeking new skills for the workplace.
PatternAgents provides community and commerce for electronics designers, helping them to collaborate using shared patterns, practices, and resources; connect with others in the industry, conceptualize and create new ideas, commercialize their designs, and keep up on the latest technologies and concepts.