The Videre LCD Controller shield provides a color backlit display for the Arduino form factor, or for standalone use. The Videre includes a PSoC4 microcontroller, which is based on the ARM Cortex-M0 processor and includes programmable analog and digital blocks. Like most PatternAgents shield patterns you can use a set of configuration jumpers to control Videre from either the UART (CLI), I2C/Two-Wire Bus, or the SPI interface - giving you the maximum flexibility to configure your other shields without I/O conflicts.More Info »
A tailor or dressmaker is very familiar with the concept of a "pattern"; they select a pattern for the style of garment that they want to make, and then size the pattern for the customers individual measurements. This yields a repeatable garment, and gives the tailor or dressmaker all the instructions they require to fabricate it over and over.
PatternAgents applies that same concept to the field(s) of hardware, software and systems design. Take an "electric motor controller" for example; the concepts are the same for a tiny cooling fan motor controller, or a huge electric truck motor controller. Just like garments, electric motors come in a variety of "styles", such as brushed, brushless, permanent magnet, inductive, reluctance, stepper, servo, etc. By combining a "size" and a "style" for electric motor control, a reusable design pattern can be specified to give repeatable results for any electric motor controller application.
PatternAgents has developed formal methods for implementing reusable design patterns, sizing and styling them to meet our customers requirements. PatternAgents products are useful and saleable examples of the application of those formal methods, yielding products that are available off-the-shelf (for standard sizes and styles). PatternAgents can also quickly customize those "design patterns" for specific customer requirements.
PatternAgents Touch Widget Library for Eagle
We just released our Touch Widgets Library for Eagle, and we have been getting good feedback from people starting to make use of it. We just completed a more detailed "how-to" post on the specific "Best Practices" for employing it in a successful capacitive sensing design, and that should get you started using it quickly.
PatternAgents provides community and commerce for electronics designers, helping them to collaborate using shared patterns, practices, and resources; connect with others in the industry, conceptualize and create new ideas, commercialize their designs, and keep up on the latest technologies and concepts.Google+
- Hula Poppy - Pmod Lure for the Intel MinnowBoard
- Videre - Color LCD Controller with Cortex-M0
- BridgerSoc - control and monitor your world!
- TinySoc - USB based Programmable System-on-Chip
- CPM Shield - Add Arduino to your PSoC Dev Kits
- Caldi - I2C PyroInfraRed Grid Array Sensor
- CPM Pmod - Add Pmod Peripherals to your PSoC Dev Kits
- Sense and Sensor Abilities
- The BLOB - Binary Level OBjects
- Automatic Configuration Chains
- Small Form Factor Configuration
- Hula Poppy Lure for MinnowBoard
- MinnowBoard Lures Library
- Touch Widgets - Best Practices
- Touch Widgets How-To/Instructions
- Touch Widgets Library for Eagle
- Capacitance Sensing Introduction
- Building Your New Widget
- EagleCAD Libraries
- Quattrocycle Lighting Update
- Portland Mini-Maker Faire
- Arduino Y'un - The Next Generation
- The Minnow Board - A New Small Form Factor
- Small Form Factors for Embedded Devices